Saturday, December 20, 2008

I miss myself??

Hahaha..the title itself has made u all confuse is it? Err.. Honestly, I think Im confused with the title too..

Ok.. But actually.. wut I wanna say is that...

-After like not seeing my frens for more than a mth (No more weekend outings. Mybe since most of us ada partner dah.. I realized we had less outings, less talk n phone calls)

- Been working in a new place (which ull miss ur old office frens that share the Gred C jokes together - eh but my current mates are soo ok - it's just that I need more time to biasakan - BUT i memang miss my old frens!!!!! x salahkan?)

I become a bit serious dlm mengharungi kehidupan ku...Im afraid that Im gonna lost my sense of humour..regardless of wut gred it is.. HAHA

So do u all get my point actually?
I miss the old me - who have frens on weekends, and my officemates yg biase for my daily lunchy.. N diri saya yg lebih ceria itu like sudah pupus.. HUHU
Hmm.. tak tahu lah mybe due to my mid-month-hormone kot..

So.. kwn2.. JOMMMMMMMMM jumpa! cheer me up!

No comments: