Saturday, December 20, 2008

Training Course

If u think that my posts are nonsense and super fact-less, than stop reading this. U knew that this is my page, not yours. N for the next 10 yrs, ill read this again, n not u. U go ahead with any site on Bursa Malaysia, Bloomberg, facts on gravity or human cells etc. ok?
(Err..It's mid of the mth..so, emosional sket)

For the last one whole week, I was in training course yg a bit mmbosankan for the first 2 days lah. Later bila dah jumpa new frens, evrything was ok.. but sth was still abnormal. No internet line n no tv in the room. So I turned into si mati kutu - but thanks Sarey for updating me on u-know-wut..HAHA
The room was for 2. The 1st nite, my roomate was out shopping n i was alone lah at 10.30pm. Later, one of my fren yg pernah attend this course called, 'Dina..sume bilik for 2 tu haunted tau. So becareful.' A minute after hang up, sth drop from my eyes.. ;( Ok, takut. Bukan mengada2.
I remembered one of my fren takde roommate. Luckily I hv her number. Cepat2 called, so I slept at hers. My roomate tu, sorry lah. She slept alone that nite Hihi.. Sape soh pi shopping lama sgt..

The course was regarding the internal auditing.. (like duhh..) So basically nothing interesting. Had some case study, interviews, meetings etc. Hah... sangap.. At night pulak ade inter uni football match.. So ape lg.. Clear sgt if to tgk from my room balcony.. So I watched like for 15 mins je..Msia vs Spore (we won, 1-0).. Unfortunately, Spore players comel2 compared to Msia team.. But the game was quite bored.. Injured x sudah2..I tgk pun for the sake of nak hilangkan rasa mati kutu itu.. hahah

After 1 week, I learnt few things..
- wut ROCAM means..
- Ooo..nak buat audit assessment ade calculation..
- We hv intro, exit n ACB meeting..
- Internal Auditors are not policemen! but we're buss partners hehe
- N i wont put all the points here, but if u want, I had dozenss of power point slides.. No problem.

N after few nights having the girls talk, we knew..
- En. K (bukan huruf samaran) ada fan club dibuat utk dia..Ramai female mmbers.. Wowie.. But Im not joining lah.. Coz I saw u with pink shirt. Hhaha.. He's one of the thing that make our floor alive! Thanks ya En. K.!!
- Surprisingly, the guy I played congkak with on the 1st day of that inter dept game is not yet married. But that ring - ok, mybe he's not available. We conclude - case close.
- Menara itu mmg hanya full with uncles. So.. Hi again Pwc! hahaha
- Ada partime-single-model in that floor. I knew but u dunno.. But.. So wut??? Ah.. I conclude to close this case as well. Haha

If possible, I dun want any overnite courses pls... Coz I end up takut on the 1st nite, n girlss talk on the following nites..
ROCAM?? Err.. R is for.. err let me check my notes..

2 comments:

Maiya A. Lim said...

training center kat bagi tu eh? mmg slalu dgr that building haunted, especially the swimming pool, bilik dua orang tu, and even the training room!

dinaRr said...

serius ju??? shit.. i siap beria2 nk swim n tnye org kat situ asal the pool tutup.. AHAH eeeii seram.. afiq yg btau i blik tu a bit scary..