Saturday, December 13, 2008

SWOT not SWAT

The following craps are only for those who has taken the P3 Paper (Buss Analysis).
So others, do not read this.
Otherwise u'll end up 'HAA???' - which is quite annoying.

And the story is like this..

As i woke up at 6.30, which I shud have start reading at 3am, so I was 20% give up, 30% gelabah and the other 50% hoping that the next 8 hrs is enough to memorise anything I saw written on the text book.

As planned, Sarey fetched me at the lrt station.
Me : Sarey, pls tell me ape2 yg aku perlu tahu for this P3.
Sarey : Giler.. Ok.. SWAT tu kite gune only for current position.
Me : Ok, aku igt.. S- strength
W - weaknesses
Tapi... A ape eh.. aku lupa laa.. A utk ape?
Sarey : A?????? A??? Oiii.. O laaaa..for Opportunity.. A laa pulak..
Me : Ye?? OOoo.. All this while I thought it's A. Mybe aku confuse dgn Collin Pharrel in SWAT..
Ok.. so the one I shud memorise is SWOT, n not SWAT. OK.



Moral of the story : Thanks Nurin, as u told me, lain kali bace buku lebih awal..

Moral of the story as per my deep heart : Let's watch him in SWAT again!!!


comels.dot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ye same-same wakakka ;p
walahwehh !hang tgk ke cite tu ?
yin rase baru 2minit akak dah ngorok dah
hahah ;pp

dinaRr said...

plsss... sbenarnye trtido sket2 kot hahha