Friday, December 26, 2008

Tell Me

Tell me that u love to sing too
Tell me that actually u wanna hold the mic for the whole karaoke session too(sorry frens)
Tell me that u hope that u can sing on stage where the hall is dark n the spotlight is on u
Tell me that last nite u imagined this b4 u sleep - u hv ur on band
.
.
Tell me u tried to upload the songs here but the playlist turned out soo BIG and ur frens asked u to delete them
Tell me some even said that they turn off the speaker when they read ur blog
Tell me that u gave up so u tried to upload videos
Tell me actually u dunno how to upload, so u just paste the link here
haha
.
.
Saya rasa saya on stage jadi seperti Cyndi Lauper, Debbie Gibson, Ingrid Michaelson, La Luna dan MYMP
Ok, saya nk nyanyi atas stage itu, lagu2 ini. Spotlight utk saya shj. Musicians, u just play.
.
.
Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper (yeay! owh gilrs just wanna hv fun!) n Sarah McLachlan (makcik ni best juge)
.
.
Lost In Your Eyes - Debbie Gibson (all time fav!! )
.
.
You n I - Ingrid Michaelson feat Jason Mraz (definitely me on stage..)
.
.
Selepas Kau Pergi - La Luna (Dina La Luna)
.
.
Especially For You - MYMP (Sorry Kylie Minouge, i think i like this version better!! Sgt suka)
.
.
Sorry, ignore her when she is perasan-ing.
Sukahati lah.
So, jom lah ber box lagi!!!

No comments: